* [book] Hiroshi Saito, "Teletraffic Technologies in ATM Networks", ARTECH House, INC, 1994
* Jaime Bae Kim, Tatsuya Suda, and Masaaki Yoshimura, "International standardization of B-ISDN", Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, No.27, pp.5-27, 1994.
* "New Concepts and Approaches for Traffic Analysis and Network Control in ATM Networks", Dr.San-qi Li, July 4th, 1993
* Eiji Oki, Naoaki Yamanaka, and Francis Pitcho, "Multiple-Availability-Level ATM Network Architecture", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.33, No.9, pp.80-89, Spetember, 1996.
* Thomas F. La Porta, etc., "B-ISDN: A Technological Discontinuity", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.32, No.10, pp.84-92, October, 1994.
* Toshikazu Suzuki, "ATM Adaptation Layer Protocol", IEEE Commun. Mag., vol.32, No.4, pp.80-83, April, 1994.
* Jon Cowcroft, etc., "A Rough Comparison of the IETF and ATM Service Models", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.9, No.6, pp.12-17, November/December, 1995.
* M. Deprycker, etc., "B-ISDN and OSI Protocol Refernce Model", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.3, pp.10-19, March, 1993.
* Jerome R. Cox, etc., "Project Zeus", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.3, pp.20-31, March, 1993.
* Charles R. Kalmanek et al., "Xunet 2 : Lessons from an Early Wide-Area ATM Testbed", IEEE/ACM Trans. on Net. Vol.5, No.1, Feb. 1997.
* Edoardo Biagioni, etc., "Designing a Practical ATM LAN", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.3, pp.32-39, March, 1993.
* Ian M. Leslie, etc., "ATM Everywhere ?", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.3, pp.10-19, March, 1993.
* Erwin P. Rathgeb, "Modeling and Performance Comparison of Policing Mechanisms for ATM Networks", IEEE JSAC Vol.9 , No. 3, Apr. 1991 -- Comparison of 'policing = Usage Parameter Control' functions, namely, leaky bucket, jumping window, triggered jumping window, moving window, and exponentially weighted moving average mechanisms.
* Nanying Yin and Michael G. Hluechyj, "Analysis of the Leaky Bucket Algorithm for On-Off Data Sources", GLOBECOM'91, pp.254-269, 1991.
* P. E. Boyer, F. M. Guillemin, M. J. Servel and J. P. Coudreuse, "Spacing cells protects and enhances utilization of ATM network links " IEEE Network, Sep., 1992, pp.38-49
* N. Yamanaka, Y. Sato and K. I. Sato, "Usage parameter control and bandwidth allocation methods considering cell delay variation in ATM networks " IEICE Trans. Commun. Vol. E76-B, No.3, Mar.1993 pp. 270-279
* F. Guillemin and W. Monin, "Management of cell delay variation in ATM networks " IEEE Infocom 92, pp. 128-132
* F. Guillemin and A. Dupuis, "A basic requirment for the policing function in ATM networks" Computer Networks and ISDN Systems 24 (1992), pp.311-320
* S. Radhakrishnan, S.V. Raghavan and Ashok K. Agrawala, "A flexible traffic shaper for high speed networks: design and comparative study with leaky bucket", Computer Networks and ISDN Systems 28(1996). pp.453-469.
* Belkacem Kraimeche and Mischa Schwartz, "Analysis of Traffic Access Control Strategies in Integrated Service Networks", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.COM-33, No.10, pp.1085-1093, October, 1985.
* Hiroshi Saito and Kohei Shiomoto, "Dynamic Call Admission Control in ATM Networks", IEEE JSAC, Vol.9, No.7, pp.982-989, September, 1991.
* R. Guerin, H. Ahmadi and M. Naghshineh, " Equivalent capacity and its application to bandwidth allocation in high-speep networks" JSAC, Vol.9, No.7, Sep.1991, pp.968-981
* Jay M. Hyman, Aurel A. Lazar, and Giovanni Pacifici, "Real-Time Scheduling with Quality of Service Congestion", IEEE JSAC, Vol.9, No.7, pp.1052-1063, September, 1991.
* H. Saito and Kohei Shiomoto, "Dynamic call admission control in ATM networks," IEEE JSAC Vol.9, No.7, pp.982-989, Sep.1991 --> 트래픽의 실제 관측(analysis가 아니라)을 통한 호 연결 수락 제어 연구
* Hiroshi Saito, "Call Admission Control in an ATM Network Using Upper Bound of Cell Loss Probability", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.40, No.9, pp.1512-1521, No.9, September, 1992. --> 트래픽의 관측을 통한 호 연결 수락 제어 연구
* H. Esaki, K. Iwamura, T. Kodana and T. Fukuda, "Connection admission control in ATM networks" IEICE Trans. Commun. Vol. E77-B, No.1, Jan. 1994
* Ravi S. Sandhu and Pierangela Samarati, "Access Control: Priciples and Practice", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.32, No.9, pp.40-49, September, 1994.
* Hiroshi Saito, "ATM Traffic Iues and State-of-the-Art Technologies", Applied Mathematics Workshop, KAIST, Korea, Feb.27-28, 1996. --> 불완전한 입력 트래픽 정보를 통한 CLR 예측으로 상한치를 얻을 수 밖에 없고 실제 값과 큰 차이가 남을 밝힘
* Chritian Roche, Serge Fdida, "A Dynamic Resource Management Mechanism for LAN Interconnection across High-Speed Networks"
* Belkacem Kraimeche and Misch Schwartz, "Bandwidth Allocation Strategies in Wide-Band Integrated Neworks", IEEE JSAC, Vol.SAC-4, No.6, pp.869-878, September, 1986.
* P. E. Boyer and D. P. Tranchier, "A reservation principle with applications to the ATM traffic control" Computer Networks and ISDN Systems 24(1992) ,pp.321-334
* J. S. Turner, "Managing bandwidth in ATM networks with bursty traffic," IEEE network, Sep.1992, pp.50-58
* B. Jabbari and F. Yegenoglu, "An upper bound for cell loss probability of bursty sources in broadband packet networks" ICC 91, pp.699-703
* B. Jabbari, "A bandwidth allocation technique for high speed networks," IEEE Infocom 90, pp.355-359
* T. Murase, H. Suzuki and T. Takeuchi, "A call admission control for ATM networks based on individual multiplexed traffic characteristics" ICC 91, pp.193-198
* E. D. Sykas, K. M. Vlakos, I. S. Venieris and E. N. Protonotarios, "Simulative analysis of optimal resource allocation and routing in IBCN's " JSAC, Vol.9, No.3, Apr.1991, pp.486-491
* G. Gallassi, G. Rigolio and L. Verri, "Resource management and dimensioning in ATM networks" IEEE Networks Mag. May.1990, pp.8-17
* J. H. Dajean, L. Dittmann and C. Lorenzen, "Performance of an ATM network by introducing string node" IEEE Infocom 91, pp.1394-1402
* H. Suzuki and F. A. Tobagi, "Fast bandwidth reservation scheme with multi-link and multi-path routing in ATM networks" IEEE Infocom 92, pp.2233-2240
* D. L Jagerman, "Methods in traffic calculations," Bell Lab. Tech. Jour., Vol. 63, No. 7, Sep., 1984, pp. 1283-1310.
* S. Yazid, H. T. Mouftah and Tao Yand, "Fast reservation protocol and statistic multiplexing : a comparative study" IEEE Infocom 94. pp.733-737
* Sang Won Min, Hae Chung, Chong Kwan Un, "Performance of an ATM Multiplexer with Selective Cell Discarding for On-Off Bursty Traffics", IEICE Trans. Commun., Vol.E78-B, No.9, pp.1253-1261, September, 1995.
* Nanying Yin, San-Qi Li, Thomas E. Stern, "Congestion Control for Packet Voice by Selective Packet Discarding", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.38, No.5, pp.674-683, May, 1990.
* Roger C. F. Tucker, "Accurate Method for Analysis of a Packet-Speech Multiplexer with Limited Delay", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.36, No.4, April, 1988.
* James W. Roberts, "Rate Envelope Multiplexing and Rate Sharing in B-ISDN", IEICE Trans. Commun., Vol.E78-B, No.4, pp.431-438, April, 1995.
* Basil Maglaris, Dimitris Anastassiou, Prodip Sen, Gunnar Karlsson, John D. Robbins, "Performance Models of Statistical Multiplexing in packet Video Communications", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.36. No. 7, pp.834-844, July, 1988.
* Pramod Pancha, and Magda El Zarki, "Prioritized Transmission of Variable Bit Rate MPEG Video", IEEE, 1992.
* Brian DeCleene, etc., "Comparison of Priority Partition Methods for VBR MPEG", IEEE, 1994.
* J. Hyman, A. A. Lazar and G. Pacifici, "Real-time scheduling of switching nodes based on asynchronous time sharing" the 7th Int. Teletraffic, Sem.(ITC), 1990, pp.5-17~5-24
* S. G. Jong and Y. O. Chin, "Congestion control with the double and hysteresis threshold in ATM networks" IEEE Infocom 94, pp.595-599
* R. Chipalkatti, J. F. Kurose and D. Towsley, "Sxheduling policies for real-time and non-real-time traffic in a statistical multiplexer" IEEE Infocom 89, pp.774-783
* J. M. Hyman, A. A. Lazar and G. Pacifici, "Real-time scheduling with quality of service constrains" IFFF JSAC Vol.9, No.7, Sep.1991, pp.1052-1063
* A. A. Lazar, G. Pacifici and J. S. White, "Real-time traffic measurements on MAGNET II" JSAC, Vol.8, No.3, Apr.1990, pp.467-483.
* B. D. Choi, B. C. Shin, K. B. Choi, D. H. Han and J. S. Jang, " Priority queue with two state Markov modulated arrivals" ICC 96, pp.1055-1059
* Wolfgang Fischer, Kathleen Meier-Hellstern, "The Markov-Modulated Poisson Process(MMPP) cookbook", Performance Evaluation, No.18, pp.149-171, 1992.
* N. Mitrou, S. Vamvakos, K. Kontovasilis, "Modelling, parameter assessment and multiplexing analysis of burstysources with hyper-exponentially distributed bursts", Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, Vol.27, pp.1175-1992, 1995.
* Chatschik Bisdikian, "Performance analysis of single-stage, output buffer packet switches with independent batc arrivals", Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, Vol.27, pp.627-652, 1995.
* San-qi Li and Chia-Lin Hwang, "Queue Response to Input Correlation Functions : Continuous Spectral Analysis", IEEE/ACM Trans. on Net. Vol.1, No.6, Dec. 1993
* Kyeong Soo Kim and Byeong Gi Lee, "Three-Level Traffic Shaper and Its Application to Source Clock Frequency Recovery for VBR Video Services in ATM Networks", IEEE/ACM Trans.on Net. Vol.3, No.4, Aug. 1995
* Leonidas Georgiadis et al., "Efficient Network QoS Provisioning Based on per Node Traffic Shaping", IEEE/ACM Trans. on Net. Vol.4, No.4, Aug. 1996
* Sang H. Kang and Dan K. Sung, "Two-Stage MMPP Modeling of ATM Supposed Traffic Streams Based on the Characterization of Correlated Interarrival Times", IEEE, 1995.
* Nasser M. Marafih, Ya-Qin Zhang, Raymond L. Pickholtz, "Modeling and Queueing Analysis of Variable-Bit-Rate Coded Video Sources in ATM Networks", pp.325-329
* D. P. Heyman and T. V. Lakshman, "Source Models for VBR Broadcast-Video Traffic, pp.664-671, 1994.
* Subrahmanyam Dravuda, and Kotikalapudi Spiram, "End-to-End Performance Models for Variable Bit Rate Voice Over Tandem Links in Packet Networks", IEEE JSAC, Vol.7, No.5, pp.718-728, June, 1989.
* Fumio Kishino, etc., "Variable Bit-Rate Coding of Video Signals for ATM Networks", IEEE JSAC, Vol.7, No.5, pp.801806, June, 1989.
* Reto Grunefelder, etc., "Characterization of Video Codecs as Autoregressive ving Average Processes and Related Queueing System Performance", IEEE JSAC, Vol.9, No.3, pp.284-293, April, 1991.
* Iakovos S. Venieris, John D. Angelopoulos, and George I. Stassinopou;ps, "Efficient Use of Protocol Stacks for LAN/MAN-ATM Interworking", IEEE JSAC, Vol.11, No.8, pp.1160-1171, October, 1993.
* Brett J. Vickers and Tatsuya Suda, "Connectionless Service for Public ATM Networks", IEEE Comm. Mag., pp.34-42, August, 1994.
* Jean-Yves Le Boudec, Andres Meier, Rainer Oechsle, and Hong Linh Truong, "Connectionless data service in an ATM-based customer premises network", Computer Noetworks and ISDN System, No.26, pp.1409-1424, 1994.
* D. F. Box, D. P. Hong, T. Suda, "Architecture and Design of Connectionless Data Service for a Public ATM Network", IEEE INFOCOM'93, Proceedings Vol.2, pp.722-731, March, 1993.
* W. Fischer, A. Hayter, etc., "Data Communications Using ATM:Architectures, Protocols, and Resource Management", IEEE Commun. Mag., pp.24-33, August, 1994.
* Wolfgang Fischer, Ernst-Heinrich Goeldner, Nian Huang, "The Evolution from LAN/MAN to Broadband ISDN", ICC'91, pp1251-1257, 1991.
* Shiro Sakata, "Multimedia Communication Protocols and Services for Broadband Private Networks", IEICE Trans. Commun., Vol.E77-B, No.3, pp.283-293, March, 1994.
* Masafumi Katoh, etc., "A Network Architecture for ATM-Based Connectionless Data Services", IEICE Trans. Commun., Vol.E76B, No.3, pp.237-248, March, 1993.
* Masayuki Murata, and Hideo Miyahara, "LAN Interworking through Broadband ISDN", IEICE Trans. Commun., Vol.E77-B, No.3, pp.294-305, March, 1994.
* Yiwei Thomas Hou, etc., "Overview of Implementing ATM-Based Enterprise Local Area Network for Desktop Multimedia Computing", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.34, No.4, pp.70-77, April, 1996.
* Hong Linh Truong, etc., "LAN Emulation on an ATM Network", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.33, No.5, pp.70-85, May, 1995.
* Heinrich Armbruster, "The Flexibility of ATM: Supporting Future Multimedia and Mobile Communications", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.33, No.2, pp.76-85, February, 1995.
* H. Jonathan, etc., "IP on ATM Local Area Network", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.32, No.8, pp.52-59, August, 1994.
* R. Scott McKinney and Travis H, Gordon, "ATM for Narrowband Services", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.32, No.4, pp.64-73, April, 1994.
* Scott L. Sutherland and John Burgin, "B-ISDN Interworking", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.31, No.8, pp.60-64, August, 1993.
* Nail Kavak, "Data Communication in ATM Networks", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.9, No.3, pp.28-37, May/June, 1995.
* Alan Berenbaum, etc., "A Flexible ATM-Host Interface for XUNET II", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.4, pp.18-23, July, 1993.
* Gerald W. Neufeld, etc., "Parallel Host Interface for an ATM Network", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.4, pp.24-35, July, 1993.
* ATM FORUM/95-0718 "TCP over ATM with ABR service versus UBR+EPD service" -> IEEE INFOCOM97 pp.1269-1276
* Lampros Kalampoukas and Anujan Varma "Analysis of Source Policy in Rate-Controlled ATM Networks", ICC96 pp.508-512
* Partho Protim Mishra "Effect of Leaky Bucket policing on TCP over ATM performance", ICC96 pp.1700-1706
* Allyn Romanow and Sally Floyd, "Dynamics of TCP Traffic over ATM Netwokrs", IEEE J. Select. Areas Commun., Vol.13, No.4, pp.633-641, May, 1995.
* Georgios Y.Lazarou, et al. "Using Measurements to Validate Simulation Models of TCP/IP over High Speed ATM Wide Area Networks", ICC96 pp.309 -314
* Ramon Caceres, et al. "Characteristics of Wide-area TCP/IP Conversations" , ACM SIGCOMM '91
* Boning Feng and Dipak Ghosal " Comparison of TCP-Tahoe and TCP-Reno over ATM ABR", IFIP Workshop ATM97, pp.44/1-44/10
* ATM FORUM/97-0423 "Selective Acknowledgements and UBR+ Drop Policies to improve TCP/UBR Performance over Terrestrial and Satellite networks"
* ATM FORUM/97-0177R2 "Performance of TCP over ABR with Long-Range Dependent VBR background Traffic over Terrestrial and Satellite ATM networks"
* ATM FORUM/97-0424 "Guaranteed Rate for improving TCP performance on UBR+ over Terrestrial and Satellite networks" April 1997
* Ra'ed Y.Awdeh, H.T.Mouftah "Survey of ATM switch architectures" Computer Networks and ISDN Systems 27 (1995) pp.1567-1613
* 안윤영, 이우섭, 박홍식 "ABR 서비스를 위한 ATM 교환 시스템 구조 연구" 추계 통신학회논문지 1995
* ATM FORUM/94-735R1 "Enhanced PRCA (Proportional Rate-Control Algorithm)" Larry Roberts, ATM Systems, - EPRCA switch (not Congestion Avoidance scheme, but ER feedback, beat-down problem 해결)
* ATM FORUM/94-0883 "The OSU Scheme for Congestion Avoidance using Explicit Rate Indication", Raj Jain, et al. - Popular ER scheme, time-based congestion avoidance
* ATM FORUM/95-0178R1 "A Sample Switch Algorithm", Raj Jain, et al. OSU(Ohio State University) -ERICA switch (Explicit Rate Indication for Congestion Avoidance)
* ATM FORUM/94-0983 "Explicit Rate Performance Evaluations", Andrew W. Barnhart, Hughes Network Systems, - CAPC switch 1st version
* ATM FORUM/95-0195 "Example Switch Algorithm for Section 5.4 of TM Spec.", Andrew W. Barnhart Hughes Network Systems -CAPC switch 2nd version (Congestion Avoidance using Proportional Control)
* ATM FORUM/95-0695 "NIST ER Switch Mechanism (An Example)" N.Golmie et al. -NIST switch (버퍼의 임계치, load factor 외에 측정에 의한 버퍼의 변화율을 이용하여 폭주 상태를 판단)
* Joseph Y. Hui and Thomas Renner, "Queueing Analysis for Multicast Packet Switching", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.42, No.2/3/4, pp.723-731, February/March/April, 1994.
* Ellen Wite Zegura, "Architecture for ATM Switching Systems", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.31, No.2, pp.28-37, February, 1993.
* Achelle Pattavina, "Nonblocking Architecture for ATM Switching", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.31, No.2, pp.38-49, February, 1993.
* Sanjeev Kumar and Dharma P. Agrawal, "On Multicast Support for Shared-Memory-Based ATM Switch Architecture", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.10, No.1, pp.34-38, January/February, 1996.
* Keisuke Takemori, Shigeki Shiokawa and Iwao Sasase " Performance Analysis of Multistage ATM switch with partially Shared buffers under unbalanced traffic" ICC '96 pp.687
* Thomas M. Chen, etc., "Parameter Estimation for Partially Observed Queues", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.42, No.9, pp.2730-2739, September, 1994.
* Tao Yang and Danny H. K. Tsang, "A Novel Approach to Estimaing the Cell Loss Probability in an ATM Multiplexer Loades with Homogeneous On-Off Sources", IEEE Trans. on Commun., Vol.43, No.1, January 1995.
* E. D. Kollias, and G. I. Stassinopoulos, "ATM Performance Evaluation Under Transparencies of a Distributed System Environment(DSE)", IEEE JSAC, Vol.12, No.6, pp.1059-1071, August, 1994.
* Ryutaro Kawamura and Ikuo Tokizawa, "Self-Healing Virtual Path Architecture in ATM Networks", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.33, No.9, pp.72-79, September, 1995.
* Jnry J. Fowler, "TMN-Based Broadband ATM Network Management", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.33, No.3, pp.74-79, March, 1995.
* Stephen Hayes, "Analyzing Network Performance Management", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.31, No.5, pp.52-59, May, 1993.
* Stephen C. Farkough, "Managing ATM-based Broadband Networks", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.31, No.5, pp.82-87, May, 1993.
* Thomas D. Ndousse, "Fuzzy Neural Control of Voice Cells in ATM Networks", IEEE J. Select. Areas Commun., Vol.12, No.9, pp.1488-1494, December, 1994.
* Klaus Peter May, etc., "A Fast Restoration System for ATM-Ring-Based LANs", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.33, No.9, pp.90-99, September, 1996.
* Maurizio Denica, etc., "The ATM Test-Bed: An Experimental Platform for Broadband Communications", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.32, No.10, pp.78-83, October, 1994.
* Shiro Sakata, "B-ISDN Multimedia Workstation Architecture", IEEE Commun. Mag., Vol.31, No.8, pp.64-69, August, 1993.
* Chatschik Bisdikian, etc., "The Use of Priorities on Token-Ring Networks for Multimedia Traffic", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.9, No.6, pp.28-37, November/December, 1995.
* Grenville J. Armitage and Keith M. Adams, "Packet Reassembly During Cell Loss", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.5, pp.26-35, September, 1993.
* Riaz Ahmad and Fred Halsall, "Interconnecting High-Speed LANs and Backbones", IEEE Netw. Mag., Vol.7, No.5, pp.36-43, September, 1993.
* Cynthia Bagwell Tipper and John N. Daigle, "ATM Cell Delay and Loss for Best-Effort TCP in the Presence of Isochronous Traffic", IEEE J. Select. Areas Commun., Vol.13, No.8, pp.1457-1464, October, 1995.
* Jack Brassil, "Peak Rate Regulation Maintains Service Quality in ATM LAN/MAN Interconnection", IEEE INFOCOM'94, pp.902-909, 1994.
* Anurag Kumar and Robert G. Cole, "Comparative performance of interleaved and non-interleaved pipelining in ATM terminal adapters", Computer Networks and ISDN Systerms, Vol.27, pp.521-535, 1995.
* J.V.Nielsen, L.Dittman, J.K.Madsen and P.S.Lassen, "VLSI implementation of a Fairness ATM Buffer System" ICC '96 pp.681
* 정운해 "ATM 으로 이전하기" 허성민 "ATM의 기능과 서비스" , 컴퓨터와 커뮤니케이션 1996.4