- Systems biology
Comet assay /
- Cyber-T 방법
Pierre Baldi and Anthony D. Long, A Bayesian framework for the analysis of
microarray expression data: regularized t-test and statistical inferences of gene changes,
BIOINFORMATICS, Vol. 17 no. 6, 2001.
[ PDF ]
- Future Networks (2005 ~ 2013)
- Delay Tolerant Network(DTN)?
- power law in network
- Cognitive radio /
- Ubiquitous Computing/Network? reference
- Self organizing network? reference ,
self-managing networks (MS 2005)
- Sensor network?
- Ad-hoc network? / references /
paper list from MIT/
routing protocol list at wiki/
- High speed TCP?
- Overlay networks? Papers from NCSU, ECE/CSC 773,
JXTA ref (Korean) ,
Wireless Overlay based on IPv6 in IEEE JSAC ,
Course in Munchen
- Cross-layer approach : course
- p2p :
search survey /
- Network and traffic analyses with fractal ,
patterns in nature /
chaos / system theory
- Bluetooth : IEEE 802.15 (WPAN) ,
- WiBro/mobile WiMax ,
IEEE 802.16 (Wireless MAN)
- Profit model? "For example, think about BcN (NGN), can it be a new cash cow? How??"
- Human bodies are networks, too?
- Networks can evolve forever?
- Anyhow, wireless network?
- Architecture, Security, Performance and Management
- Projects :
- People :
Dr. Piyush Gupta(Bell Lab.) /
Dr. P.R.Kumar(UIUC) /
Dr. Jean-Yves Le Boudec (EPFL) /
Dr. Ness B. Shroff (UIUC) /
Milan Vojnovic (MSR,UK) /
Dr. Gaurav Sharma (UIUC) /
BWN (GIT) /
Dr. Ion Stoica (UCB) /
winlab (at rutgers) /
Dr. A.C.Viana (at INRIA) /
Dr.Do Young Eun /
- Human Mobility Modeling (2005 ~ 2010)
- Network Management System Design/Development/Deployment (1998~2004)
- Period : 1998 ~ 2005
- 1998~2000 : Unix(Solaris),CORBA(Orbix)/C++/Oracle DB and etc
- 2001~2005 : Windows .NET platform/C#/Windows application servers
- Sponsor: National Computerization Agency (NCA), KT
- My role
- Main Architect/Technical leader Planning, design, development, problem solving and coordination
- Developer (Design/Develop/Deploy ATM/ADSL Network Management System (NMS))
- Security planning for NeOSS with Microsoft consulting service)
- Internetworking Technology Handbook (CISCO) / ISO Network Management Model
- ATM/ADSL Network design
- Period: 1998 ~ 2000
- ATM : Asynchronous Transfer Mode
- ADSL : Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Traffic Control
- Software Engineering
- eXtreme Programming :
"If you cannot accomplish something by yourself, you must have some philosophy to cooperate."
- TDD (Test Driven Development) : Based on my experiences, I really think this has been quite good approach.
"If it cannot be tested well, it can never work well.", "When you design your codes, think about how to test first."
- Refactoring : I think every S/W should be considered as alive. "If we stop taking care of it, it would stop working as expected."
- Object oriented : I hate this. "If you want to use inheritance or polymorphism, think seriously about the advantages you can really get from them."
- Exception Handling : 1996, June, Ariane 5 exploded.
It was said that improperly handled exception caused by variable overflow during new flight profile was the main reason. They lost $8 billion.
- Webservice & XML
- Network Simulators and etc
- Tex: /tex (Korean) /
Tex Manual /
tex reference /
- GNU plot: / (Korean) /
- Book (Monograph) :
Reversible Markov Chains and Random Walks on Graphs /
Statisical Methods in Bioinformatics: An Introduction /
- Math symbols,
Math in html
- Complexity notation
- Greek character
- System :
Unix/Linux commands /
Unix manual /
What is system programming/system call(Korean)? /
- Virtualization :
Full/Para virtualizatuon(Korean)? /
- Machine Learning :
- Books: Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction by Richard S. Sutton and Andrew G. Barto, The MIT Press
/ Machin Learning, CMU
/ Intelligent Machines: Perception, Learning, and Uncertainty at Harvard
/ Bayesian Network Structure Learning at Oregon State
- Q-Learning by examples by Kardi Teknomo
- Bayesian: Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab (BNT)
, Add-ons (Learning, Editor)
/ Bayesian Network Structure Learning (BNSL)
/ Bayesian Artificial Intelligence
- Graph theory :
- Network processor :
/ Dr. Michael Steer at NCSU
- MIT open course :
/ Advanced Analytic Methods in Science and Engineering, Fall 2004 /
Convex Analysis and Optimization, Spring 2004 /
Applied Mathematics /
- Data structure :
/ Michael T. Goodrich, Roberto Tamassia, David M. Mount books /
/ Linked list(Korean) /
- CMU open course :
/ Intermediate Probability, Spring 2006 /
- Analysis :
/ Dr.Gregory F. Lawler /
Dr.Jay Rosen /
Dr.Philip Protter /
- Lab seminar